Gary Wilson - A Beautiful Bliss (2024) [16Bit-44 1kHz] FLAC

FirstSky

Active member
Uploading Team
Gary Wilson - A Beautiful Bliss (2024) [16Bit-44 1kHz] FLAC ​

471501141_stbysk20s93w.jpg

Size: 185.89 MB | Total Duration: 31:59 | Total Tracks: 11
Format: FLAC | 830 Kbps
Album: A Beautiful Bliss
Artist: Gary Wilson
Genre: Pop, Rock, Alternatif et Indé
Date/Year: 2024-05-24​



Tracklist:​
01. Treat Me Right (02:55)
02. You're The Reason Why (02:59)
03. Kiss Me Once And I'll Kiss You Twice (02:59)
04. You Were My Girlfriend (03:11)
05. I Want To Be With You Tonight (02:50)
06. A Beautiful Bliss (03:02)
07. I'm Living In A Magic Dream (03:20)
08. When I'm Walking With My Girl (02:53)
09. You're The Best Thing That Happened In My Life (02:20)
10. He'll Only Kiss You When You Turn Out The Light (02:57)
11. I Want To Dream With You Tonight (02:33)

DOWNLOAD

Code:
https://rapidgator.net/file/4184cd00ef6b64d6f4d41f338e9593e6/Gary_Wilson_-_A_Beautiful_Bliss_2024_16Bit-44.1kHz_FLAC_PMEDIA_⭐️.rar
Code:
https://k2s.cc/file/f01b07061778d/Gary_Wilson_-_A_Beautiful_Bliss_2024_16Bit-44.1kHz_FLAC_PMEDIA_%E2%AD%90%EF%B8%8F.rar
 
Top